CIMScan can monitor any range of variables and is easily integrated into an existing system. Because of
CIMScans flexibility and range of possible applications it is easy to get overwhelmed by its capabilities and get lost in details and functions while choosing a monitoring system that’s right for you. In order to help you better understand what CIMScan can do for you we will be walking you through some of our markets in a blog series to show you why CIMScan is the right Continuous Monitoring System for you. Visit our website to learn more about all the different application or if you would like more information contact us to learn more.
CIMScan has your solution for Cleanroom Environmental Monitoring. Keep your cleanroom compliant and ready for an audit. Maintain Pristine cleanroom conditions easily with CIMScan
CIMScan’s Cleanroom Environmental Monitoring Advantages:
- Low cost of ownership, completely scalable, and flexible
- 24/7 alarming via text, email, phone, page, or any of the above, for any relevant user.
- Custom reporting – specific to each user and/or reports that are automatically sent to a group of users. Can be created on demand or scheduled to be sent out.
- Protected data records that will keep you compliant and ability to store data in the event of power loss. When power is restored all data will be uploaded as if nothing ever happened.
- Easy validation, onsite installation, training for employees on hardware and software and customer support.
- EZ-Cal, the easiest answer to calibration. Simply send us your sensors and we will send you new recalibrated ones. We will even credit you for the sensors that you return.
- Wired and Wireless sensors are both available so that we can create a custom system that suits your needs perfectly
- Temperature, humidity, pressure, particulate counts…. You name it and we can monitor it.
If you have questions or would like more information contact us today. We can create a proposal specific to your needs and based on your floor plans within just a few days.